Pro Steem Carpet Care Inc has built itself on customer satisfaction and service at its best. We are IICRC professionals (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification), the certification standard for carpet cleaning. When choosing someone to do your carpet cleaning, look for IICRC.
ProSteem Carpet Care utilizes the most advanced truck mounted equipment and environmentally safe carpet cleaning products. Once you “Experience the Deep Clean Difference”, we are sure you will understand why our customers refer their friends and family members to Pro Steem Carpet Care for their cleaning needs.
Our carpet cleaning service area includes The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, Cypress, Katy, Kingwood, South Montgomery County and North Harris County. Our carpet cleaning services included:
- Carpet cleaning
- Carpet re-stretching
- Carpet repairs
- Upholstery cleaning
- Ceramic tile cleaning and grout cleaning and sealing
- Oriental Rug cleaning
- Oriental Rug Repairs
- Pet odor removal
- Specialty Spot treatment
100% Customer Guarantee
Carpet cleaning actually begins when we receive the phone call to our offices. Our customer service reps will gladly take the time to explain who we are and what we do. Whether the carpet cleaning to be done is in a home (vacant or occupied), apartment or commercial area, we will provide information to our customer, so that they can make an informed decision.
Among the topics that will be explained to our customer: we assign a window of time for our technicians to arrive; someone will call to let the customer know we are on the way to their home; while all furniture cannot be moved, we do move smaller/lighter pieces of furniture (heavier pieces and dismantling of furniture carries an additional charge); what we do in preparation for the carpet cleaning; the actual carpet cleaning; what can be done about stains/odors; deodorizing of the carpet; and most of all – our 100% customer guarantee. We want our customer satisfied with our carpet cleaning services.
ProSteem uses Hydra master powerful truck mount hot water extraction technology by our IICRC trained and certified technicians to provide quality carpet cleaning. With your carpet cleaning, we will provide:
- Free Written Estimates: When our technicians arrive at your home for carpet cleaning, they first prepare a written estimate of the work to be done. Work will not begin until you have agreed with the pricing.
- Move and Replace Light Furniture Items: Among items that can be moved: sofas, chairs, end tables, night stands, ottoman, small tables. Exclusions: antiques, china cabinets, pianos, beds, electronics. Additional charge if any excluded pieces must be moved.
- Pre Condition / Pre-Spray: Pre-treatment prepares the carpet for cleaning. Our biodegradable and non-toxic applications are safe for kids, pets and stain resistant carpets. The pre-treatment loosens the soils, enabling us to provide a quality carpet cleaning. Any spots/spills treatment (additional cost) is done before carpet cleaning.
- Thorough Carpet Cleaning: Our carpet cleaning process uses powerful truck mounted hot water steam cleaning. All leading carpet manufacturers recommend this method of hot water extraction
- Rinse & Extract Thoroughly: This process continues the treatment of your carpet by using a textile fiber rinse to further loosen debris and residue in the carpet.
- Carpet Deodorizer: After the carpet cleaning, we apply a deodorizer to neutralize any malodor and leave the carpet with a fresh scent.
- Groom/ Set Nap: The final step is as important as the others – grooming and setting the nap of your carpet. Proper care is given to the grooming and setting the nap of your carpet in order to promote faster drying time, as well as distributing the deodorizer and any other application. This protects the integrity of the carpet fiber. Keeping good circulation going after carpet cleaning, generally allows for your carpet to be dry within 4-6 hours.
Check our accreditations and affiliations on our website
Other carpet cleaning services available: Pet Odor Treatment, Carpet Repairs,
Carpet Re-Stretching, Professionally applied Scotchgard Carpet Protection
Call and see why ProSteem Carpet Care was Voted #1 Carpet Cleaning Company
in The Woodlands, Tx by Woodlands Online for 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012!
Carpet Repairs and Carpet Re-Stretching
From the smallest repair to the largest carpet cleaning job, ProSteem Carpet Care has years of experience to restore your carpets to a pristine state. Once again, with any job ProSteem Carpet Care is called upon to do, our IICRC technicians will provide:
- Free Written Estimates
- Move and Replace Light Furniture
- Power Stretch
- Vacuum / Clean up
- 1 year Written Warranty on ProSteem Carpet Repairs
Fiber identification is the first most important step our cleaning professionals will take before proceeding to determine the correct cleaning method to be used. Our IICRC Certified Carpet Technicians will provide:
- Free Written Estimates
- Pre Vacuum
- Quality Cleaning Methods
- Scotchgard Home Fashions and Upholstery Protection
- Speed dry
Other upholstery cleaning services available: Scotchgard and Fine Fabric Protector
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Highly Powered Turbo Cleaning System safely pressure cleans both tile and grout to renew the beauty of your floors. Our trained, certified technicians will provide:
- Free Written Estimates
- Alkaline Pre-Conditioner for Oil Base Soil; to loosen soil
- Acid Pre-Conditioner for Water Base Soil; to loosen soil
- High Pressure Rinse from our truck mounted unit
- Grout Sealer Post Cleaning (additional cost)
Oriental and Fine Rug Cleaning & Repair
ProSteem Carpet Care Inc has been cleaning fine rugs from around the world since 1993.
In keeping with our goal of providing quality service, we celebrated the grand opening of The Great American
Rug Cleaning Company, our new Oriental Rug cleaning facility,
located at 212 E Main Street, Tomball Tx 77375.
For a look at the NEW CENTRUM FORCE RUG CLEANING TECHNOLOGY visit: www.americanrugcleaning.com
Oriental & Fine Rug Care Services: