Remember your Vet growing up? You could walk in and talk to the receptionist about vaccines, medical problems, boarding and grooming. Many times the Vet was walking around and would stop to answer basic questions or just see what was new with you. Here it is inside of The Woodlands. Add a Board Certified Species Specialist with advanced diagnostics and surgery capabilities and you have Animal Hospital of The Woodlands.
Animal Hospital of The Woodlands is a stand alone cat and dog facility in The Woodlands. It is located in the Terramont Shopping Center off of Woodlands Parkway and West Branch Crossing Drive next the the Wells Fargo Bank. This is part of the West Woodlands Wal-Mart shopping complex.
The hospital provides boarding and grooming in The Woodlands. From entrance to exit, The Animal Hospital of The Woodlands is a relaxing experience for pets and the owners. The main lobby is designed to feel like a spa, as it has a Tuscan-style design. For the adults, they have a fireplace and coffee bar and for the kids there is a waiting area with a television.
Dr. Bulovas is a Diplomat of the American Board of Veterinary Practicioners (ABVP) and is a boarded veterinary species specialist for canine and feline medicine He is the founder and owner of the hospital with more than 16 years of veterinary experience. He has advanced training in internal and orthopedic surgery including TPLO cruciate knee reconstruction.
Animal Hospital of The Woodlands is the one-stop shop for all your pet needs such as surgery, medicine, affordable dentistry, grooming and boarding.
DROP OFF FOR GROOMING (APPOINTMENT ONY) 7:30 - 9:00AM (M-F)
DROP OFF FOR ANY MEDICAL CONDITION 7:30 - 12pm (M-F)
DROP OFF RELEASE AND CONSULTATION 5:30pm - 6:30 pm
Physicians practicing at the hospital are:
John Bulovas, D.V.M., DABVP
Angela Macfarlane, D.V.M.
Elizabeth Free, D.V.M.
- Drop off appointments (routine vaccinations and medical)
- Advanced orthopedics and cosmetic surgery
- Geriatric patient diagnostics and treatment
- Retail pharmacy for dog and cat prescriptions
- Abdominal and cardiac ultrasound
- Digital radiology with review by board-certified radiologist
- Complete in-house dog and cat diagnostic library
- All grooming and boarded animals under the care of a veterinarian
- Separate cat and dog boarding
- Boarded canine and feline species specialist
- 32 indoor climate controlled runs
- Seven outdoor canine play areas
- 30 minutes of playtime twice daily included with boarding
- 12 cat condos with window views
- Grooming by appointment and on release from boarding
- Two full time groomers
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 6:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12:30pm