Hi! My name is Chris Soudah and I am a sophomore at the University of Texas at Austin. I am a pre-med student, double majoring in Nutrition and Human Development and Family Sciences, with a minor and Business and Pre-Health Professions. I attended The Woodlands College Park High School, graduating in 2017 with summa cum laude honors, as well as taking many rigorous AP level courses. I'm available to tutor students from grades K-9 in all subjects. Here's some more information about me:
- Currently maintaining a 3.9 GPA at the University of Texas at Austin.
- A member of the Biology Scholar's Program at UT Austin- a program exclusive to students who are passionate about a career in a health-care related field.
- Currently conducting undergraduate research at UT Austin studying the genetic makeup and development of plants.
- Graduated 14th in my class at The Woodlands College Park High School, with a 3.9 GPA.
- Have taken many advanced courses in high school, including AP's (performed well on exams and received credit in college).
I love working with kids -- I've spent the last few years working at The Woodlands United Methodist Church Children's Ministry and have had a blast! I've also had a lot of experience volunteering, as well developing great communication skills.
In terms of transportation, I can meet wherever is best and easiest for you. Despite taking summer classes this summer, my schedule should be pretty flexible. Feel free to contact me via email, phone, or text message and I will get back as soon as possible. I look forward to working with you!
Name: Chris Soudah