JOB DESCRIPTION – RN AESTHETIC SPECIALIST (Formerly Nurse Injector)
Radiance Medical Aesthetics and Wellness, your premier medical spa in The Woodlands is interviewing for the position of Aesthetic Specialist.
The Aesthetic Specialist is responsible for all aspects of patient care including taking medical histories and photos, performing face and body consults and follow up, and providing medical aesthetic services (including, but not limited to: Botox, Dysport, Restylane, Juvederm, Kybella & Voluma). The Aesthetic Specialist will see patients independently under the direction of the medical director and the Physician Assistant.
Part time to develop into full time. Must be able to work occasional Saturdays.
Minimum of one year injecting experience in a medical spa or plastic surgery setting required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strong knowledge of current techniques and trends in skin care and medical aesthetics
• Stays informed of cutting edge treatments and seeks out ongoing training
• Develops treatment plans with patients and manages expectations of results
• Works with team members to ensure patient appointments flow smoothly
• Monitors inventory levels of medical aesthetic supplies
• Follows all HIPAA and OSHA guidelines
• Excellent communication skills
• Works special events as assigned
• Proven time management, organizational and follow up skills
• Strong computer skills
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: 1 year injecting experience in a medical spa or plastic surgery setting.
OPTIONAL EXPERIENCE PREFERRED: Micro-Needling, PRP Treatments, IV Therapy, Ultherapy, Laser Treatments and CoolSculpting.
LICENSE REQUIRED: Valid Texas State License (R.N. or N.P.-C.)
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Radiance is proud to be a team based organization offering an empowering and drama-free culture in an industry that can frequently be competitive and cut-throat. You will enjoy an opportunity to learn and grow among the most talented and respected aesthetic professionals in the industry. We are truly a family. Many team members have been with Radiance for up to ten years. We work hard together and have fun together. We expect all candidates to be team players, understanding that we are only successful when we work together for individual and collective growth.
RN or NP with 1 year injection experience
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Radiance Advanced Skin and Body Care - Visit Our Business Directory Listing
Website: Visit Our Website