PR Marketing LLC. & PR Luxury Media, a division of reviewit Magazine, VIDA SOCIAL, & FLAIR, is currently seeking a Graphic Designer with a background in visual arts who can work efficiently & creatively in multiple projects in a fast pace environment with both prepress and post press operations. These publications are luxury lifestyle magazines in The Woodlands, TX.
Major Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
• Determine size, arrangement of illustrative material, select style & size of type
• Work with the Production Customer Service Coordinator, Managing Editor and Graphic Artists to process and preflight digital ad material or design. This requires careful attention to detail, ensuring that the ad material sent to us matches the insertion order and all requirements in the insertion order are met.
• Will work with the Production Customer Service Coordinator to ensure that the tear sheets and copies of the magazines and/or marketing projects are top quality.
• Looks over pages for page geometry and consistency which involves becoming very familiar with the layout and design of publication and reviewing the proofs for consistency relative to image placement, bleeds, etc.
• Monthly transfer and backup of digital advertising material.
• This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Salary Type: Salary
Contact Name: Debby S.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 2-5 years of related experience, equipping the candidate with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position.
• Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite,( InDesign and Adobe Photoshop primarily) and proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication and writing skills. • Possess strong organizational skills, detail oriented, ability to work in pressure atmosphere, good problem solving techniques, punctual, dedicated & team player
Industry(s): Advertising / PR
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
PR MARKETING/PR LUXURY MEDIA