Camp Bow Wow® is a Premier dog care facility seeking a fun, smart, motivated self-starter to join our Front Desk team of dog enthusiasts! Professional front desk experience is a must. Experience with dogs is a plus, but not required.
Ideal candidate MUST have excellent interpersonal skills, phone etiquette, emotional intelligence, work well with a team, and have a great work ethic and attitude. We are looking for a "career" minded individual that will be dedicated to the camp and take pride in maintaining our growing reputation and service level.
This position requires 12+ hour days every other day and every other weekend. Example: week 1 you will be required to work MON, WED, FRI 6am-7pm week 2 SAT, Sun (3pm-7pm) TUES, THUR. Please come into Camp Bow Wow @ 27616 Commerce Oaks Dr. Oak Ridge North, TX 77385 NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
· Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Answering phone calls.
· Appointment setting and checking in/out of clients
· Process payments
· Greeting clients upon arrival
· Be capable to gracefully handle upset clients and have good conflict resolution
· Keeping management apprised of client concerns
· Following procedures and directions.
· Knowledgeable on all pricing, packages, and promotions.
· Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with clients
· Be willing to help anywhere in the camp and perform any task required to keep the camp functioning smoothly
This position requires 12+ hour days every other day and every other weekend. Example: week 1 you will be required to work MON, WED, FRI 6am-7pm week 2 SAT, Sun (3pm-7pm) TUES, THUR. Please come into Camp Bow Wow @ 27616 Commerce Oaks Dr. Oak Ridge North, TX 77385
Camp Bow Wow
27616 Commerce Oaks Drive
Oak Ridge North, TX 77385
Industry(s): Veterinary / Pet
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Job Location(s): Oak Ridge / Shenandoah
Camp Bow Wow - Visit Our Business Directory Listing