II. Specific Duties
1. Implements school policies, procedures, and systems to ensure safe, healthy environment in compliance with Franchise and State Standards at all times. Specific procedures for critical compliance are but not limited to: release procedures, sign in and out, medication, bus run/field trip procedures.
2. Plans and participates responsibly in marketing and special events.
3. Maximize occupancy of the building.
4. Effects change required for continual compliance and improvement.
5. Recruits, hires, orients, trains, supervises and evaluates staff.
6. Manages budget in compliance with corporate guidelines.
7. Represents the school to public, community, parents, visitors, and staff with professionalism and integrity.
8. Attends meetings and training as directed.
9. Consistently follows through with all duties and miscellaneous duties as assigned in a competent and timely manner.
10. Day to day operations in compliance with Quality Standards of the franchise.
11. Wise productive use of time.
12. Follows through with all assigned duties.
13. Completes any additional duties as assigned.
14. Able to accept and handle change.
15. Receives instruction and direction in an appropriate manner.
16. Able to work flexible hours.
17. Helps with the accreditation of the school.
1. Has a minimum of 2 years experience as Center Director in a licensed child care center or 4 years as Assistant Director
2. Meets State Requirements for a State license as a Center Director, preferably with a non-renewable certificate.
3. Maintains CPR and First Aid
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Name: Glenice Saldanha