The Accounting Manager is responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting functions of an established non-profit arts organization in the heart of Houston’s Theatre District. Theatre Under the Stars operates with an annual budget of approximately $15 million, a full and part time staff of approximately 43, and a roster of seasonal teaching artists. This position is expected to work collaboratively, while reporting directly to the Director of Finance to ensure the financial success of the organization.
PLEASE SEE THE COMPLETE JOB POSTING AT WWW.TUTS.COM/CAREERS
**Even though this position is downtown, it is great for Woodland's residents as you can take The Woodlands Express and you are two blocks from the office.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university and two to four years’ experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience in accounting.
• 2+ years’ experience working at a non-profit or arts organization, theatre experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Sage accounting software, experience with Paciolan ticketing software and Raiser’s Edge development software needed. Experience with Tessitura software a plus.
• Ability to solve problems with creativity and efficiency.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
$45,000 - $55,000
Job Types(s): Accounting / Finance
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): Houston - Downtown