Platinum Tax & Wealth Management, a growing wealth management firm, is seeking a Licensed Executive Assistant to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
Our mission at Platinum Tax & Wealth Management is to empower clients by providing a disciplined process through education, engagement and an over the top client experience. To keep them focused in their pursuit of financial independence. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
The Licensed Executive Assistant plays a crucial role in the smooth functioning of the office. With overall responsibility for day-to-day operations, the Licensed Executive Assistant acts as the “front line” for providing client service, ensuring the Wealth Advisor is prepared to present comprehensive reviews, and supporting the Wealth Advisor’s ability to focus on his high-impact activities.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Greets clients and prospective clients in a friendly and sincere manner, making them feel comfortable when they visit the office.
- Handles incoming telephone calls.
- Sorts and distributes the mail.
- Sends periodic client correspondence.
- Coordinates the assembly and mailing of client paperwork.
- Handles calendars for the Wealth Advisor(s) and others in the office.
- Orders and handles office supplies.
- Coordinates outside vendors.
- Develops, mails, and analyzes client satisfaction surveys.
- Processes new accounts.
- Processes account transfers.
- Processes new contributions and redemptions.
- Processes beneficiary changes.
- Creates client meeting update books and reviews.
- Sends update meeting letters.
- Coordinates state, SEC, and FINRA licensing.
- Handles miscellaneous operational activities.
- Develops and maintains written systems of all activities.
- Coordinates all activities related to client events:
- Coordinates all elements of each event including selecting locations, food and beverage service, audio/visual needs, registration/RSVP process, invitation design, nametag creation, and other event details.
- Maintains compliance records for each event.
- Lines up speakers, if appropriate.
- Leads post-event debrief and analysis, and incorporates decisions and changes into future events.
- Ensures completion of all activities on the Client Event Checklist.
- Coordinates client communication efforts (e.g., our client newsletter):
- Handles production and mailing
- Coordinates articles and other content
- Manages mailing list
- Manages social media presence
- Writes down 6 Most Important and prioritizes them each day before leaving office.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A strong focus on getting the details right
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- An ability to handle multiple tasks within tight time frames
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- BA/B S degree in finance-related field from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- Interest in and knowledge of financial markets and investment securities
- Previous securities industry experience
- FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65 or 66.
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on improving our client’s lives.
For more information about our company, please visit our website www.PlatinumTWM.com
Platinum Tax & Wealth Management
2002 Timberloch Place
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Industry(s): Banking / Finance
Platinum Tax & Wealth Management - Visit Our Business Directory Listing
Website: Visit Our Website
Name: Cindy Matranga
Phone: 281 362-1444