The Benefits Specialist works directly with business owners to deliver voluntary, healthcare
and other benefits for their employees. It's a key role from a well---known brand that helps
owners ensure their employees can receive direct cash benefits (unless assigned otherwise)
should medical events occur. Responsibilities include:
• Generating new business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals
• Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs to meet their benefits
• Engaging and enrolling interested employees in plans
• Continuing to service employer customers through ongoing consultation on topics
regarding new benefits options, the latest benefits trends, ACA updates, etc
Become your own boss and reap the benefits of your own hard work!
Being a Benefits Specialist could make success in all forms possible for you. There are no
income brackets that constrain you. No ceilings to break through. No 9---5 machines to clock in
and out of. Just your own trajectory on your terms.
• Large market opportunity - selling a #1 voluntary insurance brand in a category
projected to grow
• Compensation comparable to effort
• Ability to make substantial first---year and residual commissions
• A generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional financial
incentives, awards and exotic trips
• Access to comprehensive, ongoing training (in the classroom and the field) - aided by
proven education materials and sales automation technology
• Broad portfolio of products and services that allow you to help business owners and
employees find policies that meet their needs
• Opportunities for advancement based on merit
• Work/lifestyle flexibility - full autonomy to work when and where you want
With Aflac, you're joining the flock - a larger team comprised of achievement---oriented
individuals just like you. Propel forward with a company that's been an industry leader for over
60 years. Our legacy speaks for itself:
• Considered a world leader in volunteer benefit plans for employers - protecting more
than 40 million people worldwide
• Listed among Ethisphere's 'World's Most Ethical Companies'
• Listed among the Fortune 500 (NYSE stock symbol: AFL)
• Received an A.M. rating of 'A+ (superior)'
**Benefit Specialists are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac. Certain criminal convictions may prohibit you from becoming an independent licensed agent under state and/or federal law. Aflac's family of insurers includes American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus and/or American Family Life Assurance Company of New York and/or Co.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Strong work ethic and determination
Compensation comparable to effort
Employment Type: Commission Only