A leader in the Skilled Nursing industry is currently seeking a qualified Long Term Care Medicaid Biller to join our team of dedicated professionals at the Central Billing Office.
Job Responsibility / Position information for the Medicaid Biller include:
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate billing and collections of all accounts for the assigned facilities.
• Performs monthly review of accounts receivable aging for all resident account balances and
• Must be able to assess accuracy of claims and perform corrections (if needed) to ensure timely payments.
• Accurate documentation and timely filing/follow up to maximize reimbursement.
• Work closely with facilities regarding training on current requirements
• Paid Vacation
We are proud to be an EEO-AA employer M/F/D/V and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Education / Qualifications:
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 3 years of applicable experience in a healthcare (long-term care preferred) billing and collections environment.
• Knowledge of LTC / SNF service functions, including billing and collections, UB04 in a Long Term Care setting preferred.
• Advanced computer skills
• Professional demeanor
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands