• Extreme organization and attention to detail is a must;
• Responsible for managing litigation and multi-district case docket;
• Prepare correspondence and manage discovery and pleadings, e-filing, and client contact;
• Order medical and billing records;
• Strong Microsoft Office Software Skills;
• Proficiency in case management software a plus;
• Ability to keep up with the lead litigation attorney’s calendar and docket.
• Advanced Paralegal Certificate
For an immediate interview, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Woodlands/Spring area law firm has an immediate opening for a skilled litigation paralegal to join their team. This position will support up to three attorneys. The ideal candidate will have a Paralegal Certificate with at least 5 years of litigation experience at the state and federal level as a paralegal. LKC offers a small firm environment, competitive salary, 401(k), and other benefits.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands