General Summary: Responsible to work with the team to open the office, operating the check out desk/back up for the check in desk, preparing charts for clinic, answering incoming phone calls & checking/returning voicemails throughout the day, filing, sending and logging daily patient reports, performs related work as required by Office Manager, Administrator, and physicians.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Minimum of one year experience, preferably in a medical office setting.
1. Must be able to sit for long period of time (7-8 hours).
2. Requires hand-eye coordination, finger dexterity.
3. Vision must be corrected to 20/20 and hearing must be in normal range.
4. Must be able to view computer screens for long periods.
5. Ability to handle stress related to workload and difficult patients.
Job Types(s): Administrative / Clerical
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Bricken & Associates