The Admission & Administrative Services Coordinator is an integral TWMS Admissions team, as well as TWMS Lower & Middle School. This position is responsible for the overall coordination of the recruitment and admittance of students to The Woodlands Methodist School (TWMS), marketing, as well as coordinating Eagle Club and after-school enrichment activities.
The development of this new position will be supported by the Director of Admissions, Principal of TWMS, and Head of School.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, education or a related field
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, management and computer skills
- Highly motivated and able to work collaboratively
- Willingness to learn about marketing principals as they relate to student admissions
- Ability to exercise discretion and utmost professionalism in confidential and sensitive matters
- 3 or more years of experience working in a school or other academic setting
- Thorough knowledge of the Christian education philosophy
- Committed Christian
The Woodlands Methodist School
2200 Lake Woodlands Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands