TURN-KEY HOME with major renovations throughout!
- Never flooded!
- Huge outdoor living area with spacious, screened, covered patio
- Bonus living area downstairs
- Five bedrooms upstairs, including adjoining bedroom to master suite
- LVP flooring on main level and new carpet upstairs
- Reframed kitchen with new cabinets, granite countertops, dry bar, + more
- Tranquil setting with permanent green space across from the house
- Convenient to Woodlands amenities
- Low tax rate – hurry!
As your Realtor, Jo Anne Johnson is committed to ensuring your needs come first in protecting your interest and investment as you are buying or selling your home. She leaves nothing to chance and takes nothing for granted in earning your business, respect, and trust. Her passion is serving her clients to the best of her ability, which includes dedicated representation and loyal advocacy on their behalf.
|Price: $ 275,000||Year Built: 1982|
|Assumable Mortgage? No|
|Bathroom(s): 2.5||Total Area: 2494 Sq. Ft.|
|Floors: 2.0||Garage(s): 2 Car Detached|
|Lot Size: 8740|
|Date Available: Apr 27, 2018|
|MLS ID: 35905478 Visit MLS Page For This Listing|
|School District:||Conroe ISD|
|Elementary School:||Glen Loch Elementary School|
|Middle School:||Wilkerson Intermediate School|
|Junior High:||McCullough Junior High School|
|High School:||The Woodlands High School|
Deck / Patio
Workshop / Hobby Room