Saving money on cooling your home during the rising costs of energy & equipment
As inflation rises, the cost of everything rises with it, including the cost of air conditioning and heating our homes. We might not technically be in Summer yet, but the past few days have reminded us that sweltering heat is just around the corner. There are ways to help curb AC costs though during the Summer. Keeping your air conditioner properly maintained, scheduling checkups to make sure everything is running smoothly and repairing or replacing old equipment will help your system stay healthy and humming for years to come. Here are some “cool” recommendations for keeping your AC costs down:
- Install a Smart Thermostat. Smart thermostats help regulate temperatures when no one is at home.
- Close your curtains that are on the sunny side of your house.
- Make sure that leaks are identified and repaired. Cold air can escape your ductwork and contribute to your system working harder to cool your house.
- Maintain your AC system. Call on professionals to look at your system every year. We offer a yearly inspection for $165 and $95 for each additional system. With this maintenance package, you will also receive a 10% discount on parts, 5% discount on equipment, reminders sent via mail. You will receive one AC check and one heating check each year. Click here to find out more – https://halwatsonac.com/residential-maintenance/
We offer annual maintenance plans for most major brands
- Replace old equipment with more efficient air conditioning systems.Hal Watson AC has been installing and servicing the best new air conditioning systems in The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe and Tomball since 1961, for both homes and commercial HVAC use. We are a proud Daikin Comfort Pro Dealer and certified Independent Trane Comfort Specialist.