Stage Your Home Like a Pro
Stay on Neutral Ground
Lighting is Everything
1. Add a chandelier in the foyer or open living space for wow factor and a touch of elegance.
2. Position a floor lamp next to sofas, chairs and tight corners to evoke those curled-up-with-a-good-book moments.
Let the Sunshine in
No Smoke, All Mirrors
- Go BIG with bathroom vanity mirrors!
- Place large mirrors over credenzas and consoles to create a bright and airy atmosphere.
- Place mirrors adjacent to windows to reflect even more light in small spaces.
- Lean a floor mirror against the wall to make smaller rooms appear larger.
Less is More
Keep It Clean
Articles by Month of Posting