Sterling Ridge Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Reopens Spring Office Starting May 4
Sterling Ridge Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine is delighted to announce that we will be seeing patients at both our Woodlands and Spring offices beginning Monday, May 4.
We know these have been challenging and difficult times and we are committed to continuing to provide the highest level of patient service and care while also managing a controlled and safe environment. We understand the value our practice brings in providing orthopedic care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and neurology services, and we appreciate the trust you have placed in us.
In addition to our strict sterilization and office cleaning policy, we will have basic guidelines for patients during their scheduled appointments.
- We ask that only the patient (and one parent if patient is a minor child), come inside the office
- As you walk into our office, we will be asking a few screening questions at the front desk and checking temperatures
- If you have symptoms of cough, fever, or shortness of breath or anyone in your household is sick with such symptoms, your appointment must be postponed.
- We will continue to practice social distancing in our offices
- We strongly encourage patients and visitors to our office to wear a mask or face covering
Please contact our office at 281-364-1122 to schedule your appointment.