Memorial Day Washout in The Wodlands

By: Woodlands Online | Published 05/22/2020

Linkedin

If you're planning to have a cookout this Memorial Day weekend, you should do so sooner rather than later.

Rain chances for Memorial Day are at 60% and will stay there for the first half of next week. As the week progresses, rain chances will decrease slightly, to 40% by the end of the week.

Highs for most of next week will be in the mid-80s.  

 

 

Comments •
X
Log In to Comment