Keep an Eye on the Gulf | Wet Weather Expected All Week in The Woodlands
THE WOODLANDS, TX - The National Hurricane Center has a 40% chance for development, in regards to a tropical wave that is currently in the Eastern Gulf of Mexico. This will keep our rain chances elevated throughout the week.
We'll see rain chances near 70% for today, July 21. Rain chances dip for the next two days until the tropical wave arrives on Friday, bringing with it a lot of rain. We'll see a 70% chance of heavy rain on Friday with scattered storms lingering into Saturday. We'll start to dry out next Monday, with rain chances at 30% and decreasing as we go through next week.
The Woodlands has been dry, so we need the precipitation and we'll also get a break from the heat. With the rain this week, we'll see highs in the low 90s and upper 80s. As the rain moves out next week, we'll see temperatures rebound to the mid 90s.