CISD Public Notification of Nondiscrimination in Career and Technical Education Programs
1. Conroe ISD offers Career and Technical Education programs in agriculture, food and natural resources, architecture and construction, arts, A/V technology and communications, business management and administration, education and training, finance, government and public administration, health science, hospitality and tourism, human services, information technology, law, public safety, corrections and security, manufacturing, marketing, science, technology, engineering and materials, and transportation, distribution and logistics. Admission to these programs is based on interest in subject, required prerequisites and course availability.
2. It is the policy of Conroe ISD not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or handicap in its vocational programs, services or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended: Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
3. It is the policy of Conroe ISD not to discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex, handicap, or age in its employment practices as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1864, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972: the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
4. Conroe ISD will take steps to assure the lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in all educational and vocational programs.
5. For information about your rights or grievance procedures, contact the Title IX Coordinator, Jamie Bone and/or the Section 504 Coordinator, Grisel Bodden, Conroe Independent School District; 3205 W. Davis; Conroe, TX 77304; Ph: 936-709-7741