Mold illness is often an unsuspected trigger of chronic health problems
Newer construction methods and materials, water damage that was not properly addressed, high indoor humidity levels, and genetic susceptibility are all factors that play a role in whether a person becomes sick from mold. Some research shows up to 85 percent of buildings inspected had past water damage. If you're suffering from undiscovered mold illness, you might be experiencing:
Increased sensitivity to pain
Mold spores alone are not necessary to trigger mold reactions and mold illness; we’ve long known that mycotoxins, toxic compounds produced by mold spores small enough to pass through most materials, are the primary trigger in mold illness. If you suspect you suffer from mold illness, a variety of in-home tests can show whether your building has high levels of mold and which kinds, which is important because the type of mold you’re dealing with will help determine the best course of action for recovery.
You must take action to deal with mold illness. Without action, the inflammation will continue to ravage your system and progressively damage your brain and body. Ask our office how we can help you address possible mold illness and its symptoms.