Spring Cleaning Hacks
What’s the difference between “Spring cleaning” and regular cleaning? Technically, Spring cleaning consists of getting down into the nitty gritty of your house and scrubbing the corners, crevices, and fixtures you don’t normally give attention to. We’ve researched a couple of hacks to help you bring your home back to life this Spring!
- Stainless Steel Appliances:
- Use cream of tartar with water to make a paste, rub the solution on your appliances to bring back their shine!
- Hard to Reach Places:
- Use old socks over your hands to dust hard to reach places
- Use an old toothbrush to scrub grime off where your sink handles meet countertops
- Use a butter knife with a washcloth wrapped around the end to clean in between slits in the AC vent covers
- Wipe them with a dryer sheet, trust us, it works!
- Check on the little things:
- Water filter
- Air Conditioning filters
- Shower liners (throw it in the washer!)
- Sponges (replace every 1-2 months)
- Pillows & sheets (replace every 2 years)
Happy Spring and happy cleaning! We hope these couple of hacks help you along the way.