With over 8 years of tutoring experience and loads of experience both taking and tutoring in these courses, I guarantee to help my students truly understand the material, while consistently improving test scores. With experience tutoring all ranges of age groups (from elementary to adult learning) and subject matter, I've cultivated a tool chest of skills to help students learn and feel comfortable. I've learned that relating material to more understandable aspects of daily life ensures that my students really 'get it' and enjoy the process of learning.
- Graduate of the University of Colorado in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology and Spanish.
- Graduate of the Woodlands High School in the top 1% of the class of 2015.
- 8 years of tutoring experience and about 50 students helped.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- 34 ACT Score.
- Current student.
- Chemistry (High School, AP/IB, University General Chem, Ochem, Biochem)
- Biology (All levels, High School, AP/IB, University, Molecular Bio, Genetics, Enviromental Sciences)
- Physics (High school, AP/IB, University I and II)
- Spanish (All levels, Including conversational)
- Math (All elementary levels, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, PreCalc)
- Standardized Test Prep (AP/IB, SAT, ACT, PSAT)
- Reading, Writing, Literature (All levels, AP/IB)
- History (All levels, AP/IB)
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a session, simply send me an email and we'll get it set up!