Apply for Bookkeeper / Office Manager
Bookkeeper / Office Manager
Temp to hire - $42-$45K DOE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Office operations and procedures including but not limited to
bookkeeping, payroll, information management, filing systems, supplies, staffing.
• Orders and maintains office supplies and inventory.
• Maintains office equipment; negotiates and monitors purchases.
• Analyses and maximizes office productivity.
• Establishes, modifies, implements, and monitors systems and
procedures to enhance timely and efficient workflow.
• Develops and manages central filing system including archives and
• Establishes and monitors uniform correspondence procedures and style
• Monitors office budget; ensures office activities are conducted
within budgetary restrictions; initiates cost reduction programs.
• Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
• Negotiates and maintains contracts with outside vendors.
• Manages reimbursement procedures.
• Assists with general administrative duties as needed including but
not limited to answering phones, filing, preparing correspondence and memoranda, faxing, copying, and mailing.
• Interview, trains, supervises, motivates, and develops office staff;
manages schedules and workflow.
• Assures staff conforms to organizational policies and procedures and
• Keeps up to date accounting in general.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able
to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all
• Good judgement with the ability to make timely decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly
priorities with enthusiasm.
• Proficient on Excel.
• Bilingual skills English/Spanish.
Please send resume with “Bilingual Acct” in subject line to Lfowler@nexem.com
#bilingual #accounting #manager #work #jobs #springtx