We offer competitive pay and benefits to include health insurance, paid time off benefits, and discount childcare.
To be considered for employment, stop by our campus to complete an employment application. We are located at 25232 Grogans Park Dr., Spring, TX 77380.
- Receives general direction and works under the general guidance of the Lead Behavior Technician, and collaborates with the Supporting Behavior Technician.
- Supports and assists with the completion of day to day classroom tasks and activities in accordance with applicable lesson plans and child treatment plan goals and objectives.
- Observes and assists with the implementation of student treatment plans and group instructional activities.
- Ensures assigned checklist tasks and activities are completed timely and appropriately.
- Gathers, assembles and organizes materials in classroom, as appropriate.
- Assists in observing and interpreting child activities while in the classroom.
- Assists with data collection, graphing, and reporting of child learning progress.
- Applies basic working knowledge and understanding of each child's cumulative learning and developmental goals and objectives.
- Attends and participates in team meetings.
- Provides general feedback and updates to Lead Behavior Technician and Supporting Behavior Technician regarding classroom activities, tasks and general observations.
- Participates in the role mentoring process of newly hired behavior technicians.
- Demonstrates appropriate child care standards and practices, and consistently adheres to all company policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensures a clean, safe, attractive and functional learning environment.
- Monitors children for signs of child abuse, and reports incidents of suspected abuse to appropriate staff and personnel immediately.
- Attends meetings, events and seminars as required by The Learning Lane.
- Maintains proficient understanding and working knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Consistently demonstrates a high level of integrity, responsibility, accountability, teamwork and ethics.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures and standard practices of The Learning Lane.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent GED
Six months experience working with children in an organized setting
Six months experience working with children with autism or other developmental disabilities Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Based on Experience
The Learning Lane
25232 Grogan's Park Drive
Spring, TX 77380
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time