Do you love pets? Would you like to earn money caring for them while their parents are away? Woodlands/Spring based pet sitting business seeking qualified individuals for pet sitting and dog walking. This is a long-term, part time position and would be a great job for supplemental income. Needs to live within our service area which includes areas of 77381, 77380, 77389, 77375.
Applicants MUST be able to work weekends including Spring Break and major holidays -Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's (pay is increased for these holidays). Must live in or near The Woodlands.
This job is not for you if you already know you have significant time restraints, an unpredictable schedule or know you cannot commit long term. We consider our clients and their pets part of our extended family. There is a tight bond that forms between the sitter, the client and their pet. Consistency and quality are key, therefore, if you are unsure whether or not you will be able to commit to any part of this listing, please do not apply. If you feel this is the perfect job for you, email your resume and a single paragraph introducing yourself, your qualifications and explain why you would be a good fit for our company. You will be contacted if your submission meets our requirements.
- Must love pets!
- Needs to have personal or professional pet care experience.
- Be at least 21
- Have reliable transportation (will need to show proof of insurance and have a good driving record)
- Have a flexible schedule (will need to be available to work holidays)
- Have a smart phone
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be capable of walking/handling all types of dogs, climbing stairs, working in inclement weather.
- Can commit to a minimum of 6 months
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Ruff Life Pet Sitting