We are looking for experienced seasonal and part time poolside and indoor cafe associates. We offer competitive wages and flexible schedules are desired as hours can vary; AM and PM shifts are available. The purpose of this position is to prepare snacks and meals on an as needed basis using predetermined preparation standards and recipes. The position is expected to clean and maintain the cooking and serving areas.
VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
- Must be at least 16 years of age unless serving beer and wine
- Able to obtain a valid food service permit
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Familiar with direct heat and indirect heat cooking methods.
- Familiar with basic kitchen/cooking equipment.
- Background in restaurants or food service preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills.
- Bi-Lingual a plus
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- High standards in ethics service and image.
hourly+Company matched 401K+free club membership!
VillaSport Athletic Club & Spa
4141 Technology Forest Boulevard
The Woodlands, TX 77381
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
VillaSport Athletic Club & Spa - Visit Our Business Directory Listing
Website: Visit Our Website