GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ADVERTISING CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
PR Marketing LLC. & PR Luxury Media, a division of reviewit Magazine & FLAIR, is a dynamic and fast-paced Company currently seeking a Graphic Designer who is bright, self-motivated and versatile with multi-task projects, delivering quality work and balancing efficiency. Our Company values leadership and this is your opportunity to work with your unique talents to make a difference in the lives of our clients and Company.
The ideal candidate will work to conceptualize and deliver a cohesive brand experience to various products and advertising and marketing campaigns. This role as “advertising customer service coordinator” requires a background in visual design & communication skills to ensure the success of each project. This individual needs to be ready to be methodological in his or her deliverables and construct well-planned digital experiences and marketing materials.
Major Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Passionate about design & content, favor collaboration and excel with high standards as a team player.
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts ensuring accuracy is aligned with brand aesthetics.
• Photograph products for use in printed materials, on-line and through social media.
• Package files for print & digital projects, review proofs and prepare for press deadlines.
• Multi-task & work on multiple projects per day, balancing the role and quality of work.
• Collaborate with the Managing Editor to validate proofs, advertorials, and digital collateral.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Salary Type: Mid-Level
Contact Name: Debby S
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 5+ years of related experience in visual design and communication
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Can create Web Design & Email Blasts
• Possess strong organizational skills, be detail oriented, work in pressure atmosphere
• Be punctual, dedicated and have the desire to learn & grow with the Company
Job Types(s): Marketing/Advertising/PR
Industry(s): Advertising / PR
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
PR MARKETING LLC/PR LUXURY MEDIA