Biller/Coder – Bilingual highly preferred
$13 - $15 an hour
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Review patient's medical record to accurately code ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS codes.
- Accurately post and transmit claims in a timely manner.
- Learn & stay abreast of all relevant policies regarding billing & coding as it pertains to a family medicine setting
- In-office collections, denials, appeals, and discussing patient balances.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years billing in a medical office required. Family Medicine preferred
- Current Coding Certification with AAPC, Practice Management Institute, or equivalent
- - Knowledge of MIPS, MACRA, and HCC Risk Adjustment Coding preferred but not required
- Must be a team player with a keen eye for detail
Please send resume with “Biller/Coder” in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
#work #jobs #medical #billing
$13 - $15 an hour DOE
Nexem Staffing in The Woodlands, Formerly First Choice Staffing
1310 Rayford Park Road
Spring, TX 77386
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): Spring
Nexem Staffing in The Woodlands, Formerly First Choice Staffing - Visit Our Business Directory Listing
Name: Linda Fowler
Phone: 281 292-3720
Fax: 281 367-5702