Medical Collector – BILINGUAL REQUIRED
Spring, TX – temp to hire
$12 - $14 an hour
- Perform accounts receivable aging review and follow-up with payers (guarantors and insurance) in a timely manner.
- Document all contact with payers and set tasks for follow-up.
- File appropriate claim appeals and secondary claims when necessary, in a timely manner, not to exceed 2 weeks from the date of the claim denial, or primary insurance claim payment.
- Maintain a tracking system to include collections logs for both insurance and guarantor balances.
- Monitor and respond to messages left on the Billing line.
- Report necessary account information to the automated system for the collection service.
- Identify and report billing trends (e.g., claim denials, claims paid not according to fee schedule, errors in demographic information, or copay/deductible) to the immediate supervisor.
- Forward all credit balances to management to process refunds within 60-days of accruing the account credit.
- Provide accounts receivable report updates to the Practice Administrator the first business day of every month.
- Attend webinars assigned by management to stay current with changing technology within the eMDs bill module and Navicure Clearinghouse systems.
- Post received payments in e-MDs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Please send resumes with “Collector” in subject line to email@example.com
#jobs #medical #collections #work
$12 - $14 an hour
Nexem Staffing in The Woodlands, Formerly First Choice Staffing
1310 Rayford Park Road
Spring, TX 77386
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): Spring
Nexem Staffing in The Woodlands, Formerly First Choice Staffing - Visit Our Business Directory Listing
Name: Linda Fowler
Phone: 281 292-3720
Fax: 281 367-5702