Employee will be assigned to either Counselor, Rotations, Programs or Reception responsibilities. To give leadership, direction, and supervision to children in temporary child care for infant to school age children of Villa Sport and Spa members. Provide programmed activities.
- First Aid/CPR certification required within 90 days of hire date
- Position requires both adult and pediatric First Aid/CPR Certification
- First Aid/CPR certification not required for VillaKids Associate seasonal positions
- High School Diploma Preferred.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Experience supervising children. Ability to visually observe children and to physically intervene when the safety of a child could be compromised.
- Ability to physically move with children through a wide variety of indoor and outdoor program settings and activities.
- Physically able to lift and carry at least 40lbs.
- Must meet all state requirements for working in a licensed child care facility.
up to $9+company matched 401K+free club membership
VillaSport Athletic Club & Spa
4141 Technology Forest Boulevard
The Woodlands, TX 77381
Job Types(s): Childcare
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands