The successful candidate will assist the Managing Director (MD) and Director of Operations (DOO) with day-to-day administrative duties. This position requires an acute attention to detail, excellent written communication skills, strong organizational abilities and a proactive mindset.
• Provide administrative support for office marketing initiatives.
• Assist in the development and organization of promotional events and materials.
• Organize and schedule travel, meetings and appointments for MD and DOO.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Submit and reconcile expense reports.
• Conduct and compile research.
• Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
• Perform a wide range of administrative tasks in support of the MD and DOO.
• Maintain filing systems.
• Personal assistant duties (i.e. running errands)
• Accepts and performs other duties as assigned.
• Some evening hours required
Desired Skills or Experience
• Must have 1-2 years of related experience
• Flexibility and adaptability
• The ability to be proactive and take initiative
• Organized with an exceptional attention to detail
• Strong work ethic
• Experience with Salesforce preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Industry(s): Banking / Finance
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands