Administrative Department Assistant- The Woodlands
Temp to Hire $12.50 an hour
Experience: Minimum of 4 years office experience including skills in:
- MSOffice required (Powerpoint, Word and Excel (pivot tables, basic analytics functions))
- ERP system transactional experience (data entry, data look up, running standard reports) desired
- (Oracle ERP, SAP, Dynamics)
- Provides support to the IT department by handling a wide variety of administrative, procurement, accounts payable and financial tracking tasks.
- The candidate will be responsible for performing general administrative tasks such as filing, maintaining records, scheduling and supporting meetings and department staff travel.
- The position requires processing accounts payable transactions, entering procurement transactions as well as basic financial tracking and reporting.
- The candidate may be asked to prepare status and project reports, departmental presentations and correspondence.
- Departmental and organizational procedures must be followed and the candidate will possess good communication and analytics skills.
- Commitment to customer service and working in a team-oriented environment is a must.
Education: High School Diploma or educational equivalent, associate’s degree or higher preferred.
Please send resumes with “Dept Asst.” in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nexem Staffing in The Woodlands, Formerly First Choice Staffing
1310 Rayford Park Road
Spring, TX 77386
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Nexem Staffing in The Woodlands, Formerly First Choice Staffing - Visit Our Business Directory Listing
Name: Linda Fowler
Phone: 281 292-3720
Fax: 281 367-5702