Assistant Clinic Director
Are you wanting to utilize your administrative skill sets but do not want to be stuck in a file room or behind a desk all day?
You will have the chance to grow beyond a secretarial role, yet still be encouraged to utilize your administrative expertise.
Your role with our team will be a dual role with administrative duties such as Customer Service, Data Entry and Telephone. However, you will also be a part of our clinical testing team as well.
We will certify you to welcome, test and service our clients. We perform pre-employment and random 'NON-Medical' testing for small to large businesses and individuals.
We are looking for a TEAM MEMBER with secretarial skills and a friendly, welcoming personality.
No Nights Weekends or Holidays, a minimum of 20 hours per week is guaranteed.
Do you want to enjoy your job and be appreciated in a growing business that makes a difference?
Personal Attributes Required:
- Must have a GREAT personality and an ENTHUSIASTIC ZEST for learning our business.
- Treat our clients with a high level of customer service
- Able to multi-task and be well organized with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, independent, and want room to personally develop and grow.
Optional-But not necessary
- Prior sales experience
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
- CPC Certified Professional Collector
- BAT Breath Alcohol Technician
If you have the motivation and attitude to learn we will invest in you.
The duties of the position are as follows:
- Answering phones with a 'High Level' of customer service
- Data Entry into QuickBooks
- Executive Assistant role
- Reporting test results via the internet or fax
- Filing reports
- Cleaning the testing rooms and office daily
- Testing donors for drug, alcohol and DNA results (Non-Medical only)
- Processing the donor's specimen for testing (urine, saliva, hair, fingernail and DNA)
- Telephone sales and lead prospecting
$11.00 - $12.00per hour starting
Industry(s): Employment / Staffing
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time