The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support primarily for the Membership Department and occasionally for the Marketing Department. This in-office position must possess a positive and personable image and maintain outstanding customer service. Must have strong problem-solving and organizational skills and be able to multi-task and use diplomacy to work with members, the community and staff.
General duties include:
• Creating and maintaining membership events in Chamber software. Assist with reservations, invoices, payments and collections.
• Preparing materials and conference rooms for membership team meetings, seminars and events, including room setup/cleanup, A/V equipment, bag stuffing, ordering departmental supplies/meals, etc.
• Responsible for data entry of member account updates and monthly Chamber renewal reports for Business Today publication.
• Assist with departmental reports, correspondence and periodic mailings.
• Process Certificates of Origin for Chamber members.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Assist with marketing tasks as needed.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-2:00pm.
Please submit resume to email@example.com by February 18, 2019.
• Administrative assistant or customer service experience of at least 5 years
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, data entry and the internet
• Social media experience preferred
• Graphic design software experience preferred
• Demonstration of organizational and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
$12-$14/hr, commensurate with experience
Job Types(s): Administrative / Clerical
Industry(s): Nonprofit / Social Service
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce