Law firm in The Woodlands is looking for motivated individuals to work on a temporary contract to file and scan documents. The individuals can work up to 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate must be energetic, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
This position involves being able to multi-task and pay attention to detail. Additionally, this position will require individuals to perform the following daily activities:
• Prepare files for scanning.
• Scan and OCR documents.
• Ability to lift and move up to 30 lbs of paper/files at a time.
• Use Adobe Acrobat to add and merge information into existing PDF files.
• Use a database to look up information.
• Track time and project progress methodically.
• File according to the prescribed filing system.
• Process incoming and outgoing mail.
• Strong attention to detail
• Intermediate to advanced skills with computers
• Familiarity with document scanning and Windows file system
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Fast learner
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to stay on-task throughout the day
Job Types(s): Administrative / Clerical
Employment Type: Contract - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands