The Team Administrative Assistant provides dedicated administrative support to multiple Financial Advisors (FA's) and Registered Client Associates (CA's) for a large and successful team within Merrill Lynch.
• Comfortable with multi line phone, heavy phone contact, fast paced environment, high volume of
administrative work, as well as face to face client interactions.
• Will help build a culture that fosters positive, long-standing client relationships through the delivery of
a consistent client experience.
• Ensures client service expectations are exceeded while balancing the risk and exposure for Merrill
Lynch and the team.
• Understands the Firm’s products and services and their application.
• In charge of appointment confirmations, reserving conference rooms, ordering and maintaining office
supplies, checking the mail and stocking the break room and copy room.
• Responsible for daily money movement including ACH, Fed Funds, transfers to Bank of America, IRA
distributions, and Branch Verbal Recordings, etc.
• Accountable for check fraud alerts, deposit research and adjustments as well as helping with highly
customized client packets to make the appointment process more efficient.
• Handles all hand written notes to clients for various events and purposes including response to
surveys, Holidays and Birthdays, etc.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively on a team and always demonstrating strong follow-up skills for
the greatest client experience.
• Will be responsible for all Expense Reports and tracking reimbursements.
• Establish and maintain relationships with the Management Team including informing them of any
circumstances that require supervisory attention/review/approval per Compliance guidelines and
• Strong client service & technical skills
• Strong communication, time management and organizational skills are required
• Knowledge of Investment and Banking Products, policies and procedures preferred
• Minimum of 3+ years professional or relevant internship experience required – Financial Services
• Undergraduate degree preferred
Industry(s): Banking / Finance
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Name: Cara Lennon