This position will be under the direct supervision of the General Manager. The primary responsibilities for this position will be focused on managing and directing others in the operational departments of the hotel. This position includes responsibilities for budgeting and purchasing, interviewing and hiring of employees, discipline and termination of employees, employee records and filing, and other duties assigned in the absence of the General Manger.
• Long hours sometimes required.
• Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Ability to stand during entire shift.
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
• Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
• Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
• Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data, etc., from disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Holiday Inn & Suites Houston North-Spring