We offer competitive pay and benefits to include health insurance, paid time off, and childcare services. To be considered for employment, stop by our facility to complete an employment application, or find the application on our website. We are located at 25511 Richards Rd, Spring, TX 77386.
Successful and well established academic driven child care facility is seeking a Preschool Teacher to join their team. This organization and their team of professionals are committed to providing each child and their family the foundation for a successful long term academic experience by creating a safe, nurturing and thought-provoking learning environment. Under the supervision and occasional participation of the Preschool Director this position is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing approved developmentally, appropriate curriculum for the development of children enrolled in Oak Ridge Young Learners program.
Academic Day is 8a-5p, School open 6:30a-6:30p.
Full job description attached and/or available at request.
• Concepts of child growth, development and behavior characteristics of preschool age children
• Early childhood curriculum areas and appropriate methods for implementation and assessment
• Requirements of maintaining a children's center in a safe, clean and orderly condition
• Policies and objectives of assigned program and activities
• Record-keeping and report preparation techniques
• Oral and written communication skills
• Applicable laws, codes, rules and regulations
• Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary
• Operation of a variety of audio-visual, office and instructional equipment
• Plan with facility Director, organize and implement approved curriculum for the development of children enrolled in the Preschool program
• Communicate effectively with children and adults both orally and in writing
• Observe and evaluate student learning
• Demonstrate patience, respect and understanding of others
• Work independently with little direction
• Be flexible and able to work as a team member
• Plan and organize work
• Maintain records and prepare reports
• Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
• Operate a variety of audio-visual, office and instructional equipment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Certified in Elementary Education, Early Childhood Education, a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Early Childhood Education of Elementary Education
• General working knowledge and experience with Applied Behavior Analysis working with children with autism or other developmental disabilities
• Highly qualified to teach grade level and subject area
• Will consider alternative certification candidates who have experience in the appropriate content area
Based on Experience
Oak Ridge Young Learners Academy
25511 Richards Road
Spring, TX 77386
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time