Growing residential cleaning service looking for a take-charge manager who can handle all phases of the operation.
1. Talk on the phone to prospects, clients & maids (This is the top priority)
d. Handle complaints (missed areas, breakage, etc.)
e. Support maids who are lost, don’t know how to handle a situation etc.
2. Manage one other person who will do much of the same.
Other duties to be split up as necessary
1. Manage cleaning supplies & equipment
3. Charging credit cards & collecting A/R
4. Maintain client keys
5. Thank you notes
6. Meetings with maids concerning poor performance, being late, out of uniform, etc.
7. Update and maintain various spreadsheets.
8. Participate in marketing ideas such as newsletter, social, blogging etc.
9. Interview, hire & on-board new employees
Excellent customer service on telephone. Good computer skills. Excel. Good organization skills. QuickBooks a big plus.
$28-32k per year
Industry(s): Domestic Services
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
We Clean 4 You