Are you looking for a position with an active team working together in a fast-paced environment? We are a rapidly growing commercial IT services company located in The Woodlands, TX. We are seeking an energetic and well organized professional to help clients and technicians on a daily basis. The focus of this position will be on scheduling, customer service, efficiency, accuracy, time management, and customer follow-up. This is a new position for our company as a result of growth. This is a full time salaried position with paid time off and benefits.
- Maximize utilization of internal staff and field engineers through dispatch processes.
- Coordinate service requests and scheduling with end clients.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, chat sessions, manual entry, or direct client input.
- Implement processes to ensure contracted service level agreements (SLAs) are achieved.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Continuously improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
Please include your resume and a cover letter. Your cover letter should outline why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position.
- Experience in service delivery environment
- Experience in scheduling and dispatching
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized, energetic, and professional
- Microsoft Windows desktop and Microsoft Office knowledge
Experience with ConnectWise, AutoTask, or other PSA software is not required but a definite plus. If you have this experience, please outline clearly in your cover letter.
Industry(s): Information Technology
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands