We are seeking a qualified professional to join our team in the role of a Life Insurance Representative. We are looking for an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
• Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
• Sales experience preferred
• Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
• Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
• Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people
• Ability to make presentations to potential customers
• Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
• Ability to effectively relate to a customer
• Knowledge of life products
• Life and Health license (must have currently)
Hourly plus commissions
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Patrick Graham State Farm