We are seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join our team as an Insurance Account Representative. In this position, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home, and life insurance.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
• Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
• Sales experience preferred
• Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
• Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage risks
• Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
• Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
Hourly plus commissions
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Patrick Graham State Farm