The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for Accounts Payable activities ensuring timely review and accurate data entry. This position is responsible for processing employee expense reports, reports to the Accounts Payable Manager and is located in The Woodlands, TX.
Primary Job Function:
• Manage company purchasing cards.
• Interface with employees to train on receipt submission and expense coding.
• Interface with employees to ensure accuracy of receipts and supporting documentation.
• Review company purchases and receipts for all employees assigned a purchasing card.
• Review coding of expenses to the appropriate general ledger account based on generally accepted accounting principles.
• Interface with employees to troubleshoot purchasing card/expense software issues in the field.
• Support the AP Manager with month-end close.
• Assist AP Manager with a variety of projects when requested and perform other duties as assigned.
• 1+ years Accounts Payable experience.
• Previous experience processing expense reports preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Proficient in Microsoft products, particularly Excel.
• Comfortable working in computer software programs and mobile applications.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time