• Provides supervision and assistance to assigned individuals to ensure their safety and well-being.
• Implements training and behavioral programs and relevant service objectives as outlined in the client’s individualized plan.
• Provides accurate and timely documentation substantiating the delivery of services to clients as outlined in their individualized plan and company policy and procedures.
• Facilitate/implement one program as assigned by Day Program Manager
• Participates in weekly and monthly staff meetings
• Attend fundraisers/parent meetings, special events as needed
• Follow assigned daily schedule (flexible)
• Follow Policy and procedure as described in DP Handbook
• Maintain privacy of health, identification, and personal info of clients at all times
CPR Certification/Copy of SS card/Valid TXDL/Valid Auto Insurance. 18 yrs of age. No Criminal conviction. No Medicaid/Medicare fraud. Not on Nurses Registry. Meet & maintain qualifications required by HPOT State, Federal law. Able to lift up to 20lbs, sit on floor, assist with client mobility as necessary
Salary/Based on experience
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): Spring
Home Place of Texas