Country Fresh is a leading provider of fresh-cut fruits and vegetables in a variety of blends, sizes, and packaging options. Our all natural, convenient, and ready-to-eat products are distributed nationwide to a variety of retail and foodservice outlets. Through regimented food safety and quality programs, we provide the freshest and healthiest premium products in the food industry.
The Role -
The Accounts Receivable & Credit Clerk performs collections calls, prepares customer statements and invoices; reconciles expenses to the general ledger and performs other clerical tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable records for an organization. This role calculates and posts receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts, verifies details of transactions and compiles and sorts invoices and checks. Prepares and posts invoices and credit and debit memos.
Primary Responsibilities -
• Makes collections calls to collect and update status of delinquent accounts.
• Conducts research and verifies accurate billing.
• Calculate and prepares customer invoices and monthly statements.
• Create reports as needed.
• May perform other general administrative duties as performed.
• Accomplish tasks on time and contribute to the team by taking on special projects as needed including ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
• May provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department and other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements -
• 2-5 years of experience as an Accounts Receivable Clerk
• Proficient computer skills in Sage and MS Word, Excel and e-mail.
• Ability adapt to new processes and systems.
• Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
• High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
• Results focused.
• Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
• Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
• Keen attention to detail in all areas of work.
Job Types(s): Accounting / Finance
Industry(s): Restaurant / Food Service
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands