Help VillaSport meet its goal of being the cleanest club in the world by taking great care of our pools and whirlpools, ensuring they are in immaculate condition each morning. As a team member in the Facilities Department, assist with other repair and maintenance duties as requested.
- Knowledge of safe and proper use of tools, machinery, cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Pool and mechanical repair and maintenance experience preferred.
- Experience with specific duties listed in Job Specific Responsibilities.
- Able to read, understand and follow checklists, project instructions, and the directions on the equipment and chemicals used in performing duties.
- Able to follow instructions to completion.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Friendly, sincere, energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Honest and ethical; team player.
- High school diploma or GED certificate preferred.
- CPO certificate is a plus but not required.
up to $9+company matched 401K+free club membership
VillaSport Athletic Club & Spa
4141 Technology Forest Boulevard
The Woodlands, TX 77381
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands