Workweek: Mon-Fri 9am—4pm.
DreamTech Homes, entering 20 years in business is looking for a talented assistant position to the CEO.
Your proven ability to work on multiple tasks utilizing your superb organizational skills and excellent knowledge of multiple computer products and systems will be cherished here.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Acquiring new building sites for future construction using various methods our company utilizes.
• Communicating with new and existing customers about selections, open concerns, closing procedures and warranty follow up.
• Completing new contracts and addendums for customer signing events.
• Maintain and update our product selections with our outsourced interior design firm.
• Consistently follow-up on prospective customers, input customer information, maintain the sales database
• Assist in marketing our product through social media as well as be the liaison to our Web site team to make updates and change to our web-site.
Join our team and help us dominate and grow our market share. We offer a great environment and a commitment to support your efforts and successes as well as benefits and paid vacation.
About DreamTech Homes:
DreamTech Homes started in 1999 and is a closely held private company catering to residential new construction activities in North Houston, Spring, Conroe, Montgomery and Magnolia. We have a small staff of team members and like the family feel that offers. We are not interested in becoming a fortune 500 company so our environment is perfect for the person that would like to become part of our staff that do not change every month or run the company for the sole pursuit of shareholder profit. Our full time employees also enjoy 2 weeks of paid vacation after the first year of employment as well as health care insurance contribution. We are here to enjoy life, have fun but still get the job done. Making customers happy is our priority. Our offices are located near The Woodlands. If you share these values than you will feel at home at DreamTech Homes.
Real Estate License preferred with prior related experience. The ability to engage, educate and guide others.The ability to ensure customer satisfaction through contact and follow-up. Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills. Must be adaptable, innovative, and a team player. Must be organized, persuasive, and determined. A solid work ethic, integrity, and a strong customer focus. Possess self-motivation and initiative, including ability to learn quick.
$15-$25 based on skills and experience
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Fax: (832) 639-8087