We are looking for a creative, fun, kind, patient, loving teacher who has a passion for teaching.
• Be the children’s comrade in exploration.
• Assist in creating and implementing lesson plans, that are engaging and stimulating.
• Manage classroom behaviour.
• Provide individual, group, and differentiated instruction.
• Maintain cleanliness of room and create a joyful space.
• Communicate and build relationships with parents.
• Be a team player.
• Demonstrate humility and good humor.
• Have a ‘can do’ and proactive work ethic.
The following outlines the ideal qualifications we seek, however we are open to the submission of other resumes if you feel you may be a good fit.
• At least 3 years teaching experience
• Additional language: French
• Bachelors Degree
• Knowledge and experience of International Baccalaureate and Reggio Emilia
• Child Development course
• CPR & First Aid
Job Location(s): The Woodlands